How To Install The Google Chrome Browser On Firestick
How did this question arise in the first place? Well, with the limitless technology out there you can get whatever you want with ease! So if you are looking to install Chrome for Firestick, then this question is legitimate. However, the answer to it is not very straightforward and simple.
The reason being that Google Chrome Browser is not officially available for Firestick. But all hope is not lost. The good news is that Google Chrome Browser can be sideloaded on to your Firestick. So if you are a proud owner of a Firestick but feel that it lacks a great internet browser, then help is ready at hand. Yes, Firestick supports third party android apps.
So by using apps such as Downloader, anyone can get Chrome for Firestick. The process is very simple and not at all complicated. So in a matter of a few minutes, the whole process can be completed. Before the Google Chrome Browser can be installed on to the Firestick, some prerequisites need to be completed.
For instance, firstly on the Firestick, under the Settings section, the user has to first click on Device/ My Fire TV option. From there you can turn on the ADB Debugging after clicking on the Developer option. After that, you have to enable the option Apps from Unknown Sources.
Steps To Install Chrome For Firestick
You can install the apk version of Chrome for Firestick. Once this initial process is completed, there are various ways to install Chrome for Firestick. The first and simple method is by using ES File Explorer. The steps are simple.
- Firstly, on the Firestick’s home screen, using the remote, go to the search tab.
- Just type ‘ES File Explorer’.
- From the search results, click on the ES File Explorer and click on it or the Get button to download it.
- Once it is downloaded, open the ES File Explorer app.
- Go to the Menu bar, then go to the Tools option from the sidebar.
- From there, click on the Download Manager and then the “+New” option.
- In the name field, enter Chrome and then enter the URL of the Chrome apk.
- Press the Install button. This may have to be clicked on twice to confirm and proceed further with the Chrome’s installation.
- After installation, a notification is received, then the last step is to press the open button.
- The Firestick device is ready for using the Chrome browser.
Installing Chrome for Firestick is definitely easy. However, if you find this process is a bit complicated, and you want an alternative way to download Chrome for Firestick, then the same can be done by using the Downloader App.
You must have the Downloader app on your Firestick. In case you don’t have it, then the same can be downloaded as per the details mentioned below.
- From the home screen of the Firestick, go to the Search Tab.
- Type Downloader and then click on the Get button. That’s it.
- After installation, open the Downloader App.
These are the primary steps that need to be taken. After that, it is simple to download Chrome for Firestick from the Downloader App.
- Just go to the home tab of the Downloader.
- On the URL tab, enter the address and Press go.
- The Chrome Apk file will begin to get downloaded.
- Click on the next button to complete the download process and then the install button to complete the entire installation process on the Firestick.
- A notification will be received once the process is completed, and the app is ready to be launched.
- Click on done.
- When the Chrome Apk file is opened for the first time, there will be an Accept and Continue message shown.
- Checkmark it and you are ready to use the app.
You can open the Google Chrome browser easily on the Firestick, and see the same default interface. However, Since the Google Chrome Browser for Firestick is not provided as an official app, there will be some issues regarding its working or compatibility with the Firestick’s remote.
So if you face such problems, then it is better to use a Mouse Toggle for Firestick. There are other methods as well to download Chrome for Firestick by using other apps such as Apps2Fire. This is recommended for Android users with the Chrome App.
The Google Chrome Browser is the best web browser. It is a wonderful search engine where you can browse the internet efficiently. Plus other features such as a built-in data server make the user browse the web with minimal data consumption and other plus points such as customizations to make Google Chrome very desirable. So all this experience can be enjoyed from the Firestick as well. It’s a must-try app and offers a great experience.
As detailed above the Google Chrome Browser for Firestick is very simple and is a minimalist user-friendly app. So if you want a personalized experience of browsing on your Firestick, it is highly recommended to get it downloaded at the earliest.
As an end note and a reminder as well, it is better to use a VPN. This gives a lot of advantages in that it ensures 100% security for you and your device, especially while steaming. Besides, it protects your identity. There are many great deals available on the internet for Firestick VPN deals.
This for sure can be recommended to anyone. For instance, one such highly rated and most popular VPN is the NordVPN. So don’t let any minor issues or problems stop you from having a great entertainment experience.